Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Great New Ideas For Cookies

Do you love cookies, but find yourself tired of the standard oatmeal raisin and chocolate chip cookies that you've been baking for years? Do you find yourself thinking that you'd like to try some more creative cookie recipes? Actually, I believe that I'll always be able to appreciate a nice batch of freshly-baked chocolate chip cookies.

I don't turn down chances to try new foods, however, and I like to sample new foods any time that I get the chance. You never know when you might find a new favorite food just by trying something new.

Christmas Cookies

I've found a few delicious cookie recipes recently, and in this case, I'm happy that I decided to try something different. Since I think these recipes would appeal to a great many people, I'm going to share them here.

One easy way to try something new and creative with your cookies is to use cake mix instead of cookie dough. You'll see that they crack as they flatten, and the resulting cookies are delicious. You also have a wide variety of flavors to choose from.

Another creative cookie recipe uses peanut butter cookie dough. You can buy some or make your own, then form it into cookies and place them in the oven. Once they're baked, make small holes in the middle of each cookie and put a Reese's peanut butter cup in the holes. These make for a delicious combination.

If you enjoy white chocolate, you'll probably fall in love with oatmeal white chocolate cranberry cookies. The ingredients mix very well so they make for delicious cookies, and I've had friends asking me to bake them again and again.

My last suggestion would be adding cherry and butter toffee as well as chocolate chips to your cookie mix. This makes for a batch of very sweet cookies that everyone will love.

If you have your own cookie recipes, you can feel free to experiment by combining them with some of these recipes to create something totally new. Enjoy your cookies, and have fun mixing it up!

Great New Ideas For Cookies

Read my other articles on shelf bracket and the rolling stool reviews I have written.

0 comments:

Post a Comment